Not to be whiners, but when will country music get another turn? Many country fans likely ask that very question every year about this time, when the Super Bowl comes around.
Wynonna Judd filed a lawsuit against her former stepfather, Michael Ciminella, claiming he owes her more than $200,000.
Wynonna Judd is, once again, a married woman. The onetime member of hit mother-daughter country duo The Judds tied the knot on June 10 to Cactus Moser, the drummer in her band Big Noise.
- Only 2 more days 'til the release of @DariusRucker's #TrueBelievers! buzn1029.fm/DariusImpact #IMPACTArtist 3 hours ago
- '@TheTimMcGraw's #SuperstarSummerNight TV special airs at 8pm tonight on @CBS #Essentials Profile: buzn1029.fm/13xoi6q 4 hours ago
- '@CarrieUnderwood talks about panic attacks & rocks a $1,195 swimsuit in the new @MarieClaire! Sneak peak here: buzn1029.fm/13A0Ghx 6 hours ago
- [VIDEO] Is @KeithUrban Staying On @AmericanIdol? Watch him on @TheEllenShow: buzn1029.fm/16AfHmz v 9 hours ago
- Congrats Lady! @LadyAntebellum Totally #Golden, Earns Third No. 1 Album: buzn1029.fm/13xuMT4 10 hours ago