On Air: Weekdays, 2pm-7pm
It feels so good to be back home! I was born and raised right here in the Twin Cities, with a few stops during my radio career in Denver, Colorado and most recently in Portland, Oregon. I can’t tell you how excited I am to finally be back home hanging with you every afternoon.
My afternoon show combines the best and most country music, along with lots of laughs and tons of fun. I live my life on the air, weaving real life and current events into a show filled with entertainment and energy. People often wonder what I’m like off the air, my response, what you hear is what you get!
I look forward to meeting you in the near future and invite you to connect with me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. Or feel free to call and chat any afternoon at 651-989-1029.
We’d like you to get to know your favorite BUZ’N on-air personalities a little better, so twice a week we’re going to put up a podcast, where we discuss our lives, pop culture, country news, [...]
This is actually very cute! Check out this monkey who I guess is very, very thirsty!
This video was taken by a fan at Kenny’s Arrowhead Stadium performance last week, which was delayed 30 minutes due to heavy rain. Kenny said, “Obviously, we never want anyone to be in danger, but [...]
We’d like you to get to know your favorite BUZ’N on-air personalities a little better. Twice a week we’re going to put up a podcast, where we discuss our lives, pop culture, country news, and [...]
I literally just spent the past 45 minutes on this website looking at all the different dialect results. When I moved away in 2002 I always wondered why people looked at me weird when I [...]
There seems to be one in every crowd, someone who just doesn’t care and wants their 15 minutes of fame regardless of how stupid and dangerous it might be. Here’s that one guy in the [...]
I couldn’t stop watching this once I started! I laughed out loud at the last cat! Enjoy!
Well for a day at least! He worked out with former Vikings Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin at a recent tour stop in Seattle. Maybe we’ll see him put on a real uniform and workout [...]
Listening to these always puts a smile on my face! Enjoy!
I didn’t yawn while watching, probably because I saw it earlier in the day and I got a good nights rest. But why is a yawn so contagious? Are you part of the 30% that [...]
- Cassadee Pope Live! At Mall... Best & Worst Dressed At... 2013 CMT Music Awards Phil Vassar Live! At Cambria...
- Darius And Friends Concert Taylor Swift 2013 Billboard... Healing In The Heartland Sheryl Crow Live! At BUZ'N
- Pistol Annies Video Shoot Joel Crouse Live! At BUZ'N George Jones Funeral George Jones Visitation
- 2013 Stagecoach Festival Weston Burt Live! At BUZ'N All For The Hall 2013 Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer...
- RT @NFloberg: @BUZN1029 I'm lovin' the buzn! 3 hours ago
- And the mystery continues! Search for Jimmy #Hoffa remains one: cbsloc.al/14iedJ9 3 hours ago
- @NFloberg thanks for BUZ'N with us, Nicholas! 4 hours ago
- Hundreds of people in White Bear Lake are going to try to make the longest ice cream sundae in the world: cbsloc.al/12VpS54 4 hours ago
- Soprano's Actor James Gandolfini Dead At Age 51: buzn1029.fm/1auNoWS 5 hours ago