Intern At BUZ’N!
CBS Radio is currently offering student internships in our Promotions Department for the fall of 2013 and spring of 2014.
Internships at CBS Radio provide students the opportunity to explore career interests while building real-world experience and knowledge.
Interns learn marketable job skills, gain practical work experience, and establish contacts in a number or areas; all while working in a fun, relaxed, yet professional workplace.
CBS Radio Promotions Internships
CBS Radio Minneapolis
(BUZ’N@102.9, 104.1 JACK-FM, WCCO-Radio)
- CBS Radio Interns will work on a variety of marketing tasks and projects as assigned. Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Promotional event setup and execution at major area concerts and festivals, including concert pre-parties, in-show ticket upgrades, and artist meet and greets
- Promotional event setup and execution at various other events, including community events, appearances with on-air talent, and client events
- Setup and fulfillment of station contesting via on-air, online, and text
- Interacting with stations’ listeners via phone, email, and in person
- Various office and administrative duties
- Website maintenance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interested individuals should work well independently as well as in a team atmosphere and have interest in Promotions & Marketing, Communications, and/or Radio Broadcasting.
- The ideal candidate MUST be reliable, responsible, and trustworthy; available to work nights and weekends. Candidate should have reliable transportation and be able to lift at least thirty-pounds. Willingness to be a team player and the ability to be creative and extroverted are essential to be successful in this job.
- Hours will vary, averaging 10-15 hours per week.
- This is a non-paid internship program. Students must be enrolled at an accredited college and must receive credit towards their degree in order to be eligible.
- Interviews for positions will begin as soon as applications are received.
*To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*No phone calls please