Latest On-Air Updates
- Unnecessary Country Censorship - November 19th Edition This week, I bleep Randy Houser, Little Big Town, and Blake Shelton!
- Non-Minnesotans Eating Minnesota Foods Watch as people from the west coast try foods that we love here in Minnesota, like tator tot hotdish, Jell-O salad and lutefsik.
- Birthday Prank - Grape Wiper Fluid Roger's friends call him "Rocky" because of his thick East Side accent. He works at an auto parts store in The Cities and has been known to not deal with idiots to well.
- She's Puking Up On The Stage! Warning: You will see throw up.
- Things you see on the way home So this deer was hit and killed about 4 days before the snow came. It was close to the road so when the plow trucks went by and hit it again it sat the carcass with all four feet sticking up straight in the air, which
- HA! Hilarious Thanksgiving Traditions! Maybe start some of these with you family! They sounds so fun!
- The Band Perry @ We Day ! The Band Perry took the stage yesterday (Wednesday, November 13th) at We Day Minnesota alongside a cast of distinguished speakers and performers including: Magic Johnson, Martin Sheen, Lt. Colonel Eileen Collins, Kweku Mandela, JR Martinez and more....
- Unnecessary Country Censorship - November 12th Edition This week, I bleep songs from Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, and I HAD to bleep a Garth song!
- Garth Brooks Meets Cancer Patient Who Made Him Stop His Concert This is so cool! I was at this show last Friday night when this woman, Theresa Shaw held up a sign reading
- Caught w/ Koffy VIDEO Edition He was the best man at - well his best friends wedding. So, when he saw the bride out at a bar with another man he did an on the spot interview.