Latest Country Music News
- Davisson Brothers Band Live! At BUZ'N Davisson Brothers Band stopped by BUZ'N and played some songs! See all the photos
- Jason Aldean Announces New Burn It Down Tour Leg Starting in February The next round of Jason Aldean tour dates is coming — perhaps close to or in your city — this winter.
- Alan Jackson Announces 25th Anniversary Tour The tour kicks off Jan. 8 in Fort Myers, Fla., with stops planned in Los Angeles, Dallas and Salt Lake City, among other cities.
- Dustin Lynch Receives Stitches After Being Hit By Beer Can at Festival Oct. 17 was not a good night for Dustin Lynch.
- Live: Eric Church Returns to Madison Square Garden for Sold-Out Show Eight years ago, Eric Church graced New York's Madison Square Garden stage for the first time as an opener for Rascal Flatts. Last night (Oct. 17) he returned as headliner for a sold-out show.
- Lee Brice, Thomas Rhett Plus More Join Tree Town Music Festival Lee Brice and Thomas Rhett join Dierks Bently, Blake Shelton and Rascal Flatts for Tree Town Music Festival 2015!
- Impact: Little Big Town Is Ready to Drop New Album 'Pain Killer' With Little Big Town about to release their sixth studio album "Pain Killer," they are this week's Impact artist.
- Tanya Tucker Exhibit Opening at Country Music Hall of Fame "Tanya Tucker: Strong Enough to Bend" will open Nov. 14 at the museum and run through May 2015.
- Hank Williams Biopic 'I Saw the Light' Finalizes Cast The Hank Williams biopic I Saw the Light has finally started production and is filling out its cast list.
- Trace Adkins Announces Christmas Show Tour Trace Adkins announced that he will be releasing a holiday DVD called "The Christmas Show." He also just announced a slew of Christmas Show tour dates.
- Watch Tyler Farr's Video for 'A Guy Walks Into a Bar' Tyler Farr's new song "A Guy Walks Into a Bar" may seem like a joke from the title, but there's much more to the song and the video.
- Eric Church Brings 'Talladega' to 'The Tonight Show': Watch Eric Church gets nostalgic on his new single "Talladega," which he performed last night on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.'