IMPACT Artist: Lady Antebellum
Latest Country Music News
- Luke Bryan To Guest Star On ABC’s ‘Nashville’ Luke Bryan will guest have appearance on ABC’s hit show 'Nashville.'
- Photos: Josh Abbott Band Live! At BUZ'N Josh Abbott Band stopped by BUZ'N@102.9 and played some songs! Check out all the pics
- Kenny Rogers Brings Holiday Festivities to Hits Through the Years Tour Kenny Rogers will treat fans to a very festive holiday season this winter.
- Jim Ed Brown Diagnosed with Lung Cancer, Cancels Shows The country singer and member of the Browns said he has been diagnosed with lung cancer.
- Glen Campbell Sued By Production Company Over 'I'll Be Me' Doc Glen Campbell is under heat from a production company who say the country singer has violated an agreement he made back in June of 2011 to collaborate on his upcoming documentary 'I'll Be Me.'
- Impact: Lady Antebellum Releases New Album '747' Lady Antbellum's new album "747" hits stores today. "We were determined to write and find songs of tempo that we flipped out over," Hillary Scott told Radio.com.
- Darius Rucker Releases 'Homegrown Honey' Video: Watch Darius Rucker's new single "Homegrown Honey" is brought to life in his new video for the song which dropped yesterday, (Sept. 29).
- Florida Georgia Line Go 'Bumpin' the Night' on New Track: Listen Florida Georgia Line are giving fans plenty of music to preview before their sophomore album Anything Goes drops on Oct. 14.
- Dierks Bentley Raises $335K for Charity at Miles & Music Benefit If his latest music video for "Say You Do" is any indication, we already know Dierks Bentley is a fan of motorcycles.
- Impact: Blake Shelton To celebrate Blake Shelton’s new album, Bringing Back the Sunshine, which hits stores September 30, we’re making him our Impact artist this week.
- Justin Moore Announces Second Leg of Off the Beaten Path Tour Justin Moore will be spending some more time on the road this fall, as today he announced he's extending his Off the Beaten Path Tour through late November.
- Rape Charges at Boston Keith Urban Concert Dropped The charges against Sean Murphy have now been dropped after he was accused of rape at a Keith Urban concert while onlookers took a cellphone video.