Latest Country Music News
- Watch Keith Urban Give a Tour of His 'Idol' Trailer The country star and 'American Idol' judge takes fans on a backstage tour of his trailer, where he loves to kick back and relax when not on set. And it's unlike anything you've probably ever imagined.
- Frankie Ballard Says New Single 'Sunshine & Whiskey' Is a 'Summertime Thing' "It's a summertime thing. As an album title, I felt like it really wrapped its arms around all the songs. If nothing else, maybe people in Walmart will look at it and go, 'Sunshine and whiskey?' and at least give it a second glance."
- Join Us To “Outnumber Hunger” BUZ'N@102.9 is exited to partner with Feeding America, Big Machine Label Group, Florida Georgia Line, and General Mills on the 3rd annual Outnumber Hunger program!
- Country Jam Ticket Price Increase Get your tickets before prices increase this Thursday!
- Jamey Johnson Joins Subway Music In The Zoo LIneup Find our when you can see Jamey Johnson at the Minnesota Zoo!
- Kip Moore Says Fiery New Single ‘Dirt Road’ Introduces His New Sound “This is the one that introduces you to the new sound of the record the best," Moore said of his new single. "This is the one that’s really going to introduce you to what’s coming.”
- George Jones to Be Honored on One-Year Anniversary of His Death “This day is going to be bittersweet,” Nancy Jones said. “I know how much people loved George, and the love has continued even a year later."
- Watch Eric Church Cover the Allman Brothers Band's 'Ain't Wastin' Time No More' "He tore that up," Gregg Allman told Radio.com about Church's performance. Watch the video now!
- Eric Church Ticket Info Released Find out when you'll be able to purchase your tickets for Eric Church's 'The Outsiders World Tour'
- Dan + Shay Debut at No. 1 on Billboard's Country Albums Chart "It's a dream come true," Dan Smyers told Radio.com about how their music career has been progressing. "It's unbelievable. It's an incredible feeling."
- Justin Moore Named Humanitarian of the Year By Armed Forces Foundation “Although extremely grateful, I feel a little uncomfortable being honored at an event where there are decorated war heroes present," Moore said. "I feel that my contributions are much less significant than theirs … they are the true American heroes."
- Dustin Lynch Talks New Music During Vegas Gondola Ride “It’s a new chapter for me musically,” Dustin Lynch said of his new single. “The song is actually a new kind of groove for me. It’s something we haven’t put out to radio yet. It’s less stomping of the boots and more hands in the air kind of thing.”