Minnesotans are known for being “MN nice” which often means making a pretty big effort to avoid conflict. However, there are a few things that are known for making our blood boil, and if you happen to say or do these 10 in particular, you can pretty much guarantee an angry Minnesotan!
1. Ask us if we hang out at MOA all the time.
2. Ask about all the snow we get here, or make fun of it.
3. Insult Hockey
4. Don’t stop to help people – especially during the winter.
5. Insult our local beer.
6. Forget about our musical history.
7. Comment on the fact that we have Caribou everywhere
8. Diss our hotdish.
9. Tell us we sound like we’re in Fargo.
10. Root for the Packers.