Thirteen NFL players will join Carrie Underwood for her performance of “Waiting All Day for Sunday Night,” at the Cowboy/Giants game this Sunday night.
These guys have 55 Pro Bowl selections, six Super Bowl rings and four Super Bowl MVP trophies between them.
Here is the complete list:
• Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald
• New Orleans TE Jimmy Graham
• Detroit Lions WR Calvin Johnson
• Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck*
• New York Giants QB Eli Manning*
• Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning*
• Green Bay Packers LB Clay Matthews*
• Philadelphia Eagles RB LeSean McCoy
• Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers
• Baltimore Ravens LB Terrell Suggs*
• Dallas Cowboys DE DeMarcus Ware
• Houston Texans DE J.J. Watt*
• San Francisco 49ers LB Patrick Willis
Carrie took a little fall last night, her heel got caught on her shirt and now has a boot on her foot, she sprained it. Hope she’s better by Sunday!
Sara Evans wants to duet with Taylor Swift! Watch this video of her talking about it. The best part is what her son says about what will happen if Taylor actually sees this video! Oh and the baby at the end??? cuuuuute!
This video just went viral and if nothing else you will know what your co-workers are talking about by the water cooler today.
Ooooooh mannnnnn….what a catchy song!!!! That’s the thing about this song, it’s actually pretty good! haha It’s sooo ridiculous and the video is even more ridiculous.
Your weekend will be better just for watching this! I’m sad I’m not in this video.