The popular reality show Dancing With The Stars is back for its 16th season, and among its lineup of celebrity talent are two country stars, Kellie Pickler and Wynonna Judd. They’ll join the ranks of former country contestants Sara Evans and Chuck Wicks in the journey to be the season’s ultimate dancer.
Pickler and Judd will be alongside a slew of other seemingly random celebrities including:
- Aly Raisman – US Olympic Gymnastic gold medalist
- Andy Dick – comedian and actor
- D.L. Hughley – comedian and actor
- Dorothy Hamill – Olympic gold medalist and actress
- Ingo Rademacher – actor most known for General Hospital
- Jacoby Jones – 2013 Super Bowl champion for the Baltimore Ravens
- Lisa Vanderpump – reality star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Victor Ortiz – boxing champoin
- Zendaya Coleman – actress on Disney’s Shake It Up
Read more about this story on Radio.com.
-Jodi Phillips, The New 103.7/Charlotte