Paul Koffy’s Top 5 Love & Love Loss Songs
Top 5 Love Songs
1. Whatever It Is – Zac Brown Band
– When those moments in the day catch you thinking of your baby and realize she still has Whatever It Is that gets you.
2. Hey Pretty Girl – Kip Moore
– This song to me is like THE NOTEBOOK in three and a half minutes.
3. I Thought I Loved You Then – Brad Paisley
– I like the fact that Love changes and grows!
4. Reminiscing – The Little River Band
– Just Love it!
5. The Power of Two – Indigo Girls
– The Journey together, we dance in the Kitchen on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Top 5 Love Loss Songs
1. Bleu Edmondson – Last Last Time
– For the OK I think I am all done
2. Randy Roger Band – This Time Around
– Still ticked
3. A little Bit – Jack Ingram
– A great song by Jack about still being ticked at how she let the evil rule.
4. Too Late for Goodbye – Randy Rogers
5. It’s Getting Better All the Time – Brooks and Dunn
– Or is it Brooks and Finally DONE? Need help with the Healing? Maybe this will help!