TJ’s Top 5 Love & Love Loss Songs
Top 5 Love Songs
1. Keith Urban “Making Memories of Us”
- I still can’t listen to this song but it will forever be one of my favorites.
2. Martina McBride “Valentine”
- I’m a hopeless romantic, I pretty much love every Martina love song.
3. Rascal Flatts “Bless the Broken Road”
- Another favorite lovey song.
4. The Judds “Young Love”
- I listened to this song growing up, used to be one of my favs. Im a sucker for a good young love story.
5. Chris Young “Gettin You Home”
- This needs no explanation
Top 5 Love Loss Songs
1. Rascal Flatts “Come Wake Me Up”
- This song breaks my heart into a billion pieces
2. Sugarland “Stay”
- I love how it’s pretty much just her vocal, beautiful
3. Rascal Flatts “Movin On”
- The first song from Rascal Flatts I loved.
4. Keith Urban “You’ll Think of Me”
- Take your cat and leave my sweater.
5. Sara Evans “Stronger”
- Been listening to this song a lot lately.