Reporting Shayne Wells
As Paul Koffy can tell you, I’m not the most sensitive/emotional person. But I’m going to reach deep and tap into that part of me for this list. So here it goes…
Top 5 Love Songs
1. Hey Pretty Girl, Kip Moore
- I’m getting married in 3 months and this will be the tune playing for our first dance. Doesn’t get more romantic then that right?!?!?
2. Crash Into Me, Dave Matthews Band
- This song was the key to my heart in high school. If a guy played this for me on guitar, I melted. Not sure if the words are actually very romantic, but for me it is still one of my fave ‘love’ songs.
3. Look After You, The Fray
- Sweet words, pretty melody.. sold!
4. Do You Think About Me, Carrie Underwood
- Even though the couple in this song doesn’t end up together (oops should’ve given a spoiler alert on that, my bad), it’s a sweet song about young love.
5. I Don’t Want This Night to End, Luke Bryan
- I would not want a night with Luke Bryan to end.
Top 5 Breakup Songs
When I’m going through a tough breakup, I don’t listen to music. Every song is about love and it just makes me sad. So my trick, when brokenhearted, is to stick to talk radio. No joke, it keeps your mind from thinking about the breakup and you end up being super informed on current events.