Fish’s Top 5 Love & Love Loss Songs
Fish’s Top 5 Love Songs
1. Tim McGraw – Don’t Take The Girl
– This song reminds me of my childhood, and every time I hear it, it brings me back.
2. Rascal Flatts – Bless The Broken Road
– I used to DJ at weddings, and this was pretty much always the bride and groom’s first dance, it reminds me of weddings and happy times.
3. Garth Brooks – Unanswered Prayers
– I love me some Garth! This is a song that I can relate with…we’ll just leave it at that!
4. Lonestar – I’m Already There
– This is a song that’s been known to choke up some people…not me of course (ok maybe once or twice).
5. Hunter Hayes – Wanted
– This was one of my favorite songs last year and it’s just a sweet song.
Fish’s Top 5 Love Loss Songs
1. Blackhawk – Goodbye Says It All
– “Just a big red goodbye in lipstick on the wall”…I’ve always liked that line!
2. Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss – Whiskey Lullaby
– THE saddest song ever!
3. Carrie Underwood – Before He Cheats
– This song was so popular, that women were actually destroying their ex’s property and they used the term “Underwooding” to describe it.
4. Garth Brooks – Friends In Low Places
– Ahhh yes, this is my Karaoke song!
5. Toby Keith – How Do You Like Me Now?
– Everyone has someone from High School who they want to sing this song to!