Reporting Paul Koffy
Love the article I just got a hold of that talks about making those lists at New Years. Hey it’s inevitable – we either do them or spend time telling people why we don’t do them.
So how about trying this on for 2013?
Make a top 5 list of things you are looking forward to?
Don’t make the list of things you see as problems that need to be fixed, but rather a list of things you look forward to doing.
5. I look forward to getting Honey Bees set up this Spring!
4. I look forward to paying off our truck Yay! 2013!
3. I look forward to all of the Buzn Concerts and events I will get to share with co-workers.
2. Who has more fun than us? MORE OF US! -> meeting a lot of new friends!
1. Getting my wife and the dogs moved up here and finally all settled in to our new home.
I started at 5 and came up with about 200 that I don’t really think anyone else would care about but seriously – writing down a list of things you look forward to is so much easier and the cool thing is that you can exaggerate all you want! Why not?
Make a list – check it in June and see what you can add to it or what’s left to experience before the 2nd half of the year kicks in.