Paul Koffy’s Top 10 Songs Of 2012
BUZ’N staff is counting down their top song picks of 2012. Here’s Paul Koffy’s picks:
10. ‘Good Night’ – Glorianna
– This song reminds me of all the people that now say they can’t hear it without thinking of me telling them it is about a Cab Driver. Hahahahaha!
9. ‘Til My Last Day’ – Justin Moore
– This song is fairly late for coming in on a topper list for 2012 – but honestly the video to this song has made me like it so much!
8. ‘Creepin’ – Eric Church
– It’s Eric Church – and it mentions a Honey Bee – I dig Honey Bees – I dig Eric Church – ladies and gentlemen we have what is called in the business of *me* a WIN WIN.
7. ‘Rock Star’ – Chesney and Tim McGraw
– Target Field – nuff said.
6. ‘I Don’t Want This Night To End’ – Luke Bryan
– You GOT YOUR HANDS UP!!!!! This song will never get old.
5. ‘You Gonna Fly’ – Keith Urban
– This was the song we were POUNDING in January when I first auditioned for the morning show on BUZ’N. Such a great song and reminds me of the journey of 2012.
4. ‘Flyover States’ – Jason Aldean
3. ‘Blown Away’ – Carrie Underwood
2. ‘Springsteen’ – Eric Church
– This was more than a song, this was an anthem for 2012!
1. ‘Two Black Cadillacs’ – Carrie Underwood
– OK here’s the deal, I have been to a lot of concerts – a lot – sometimes all the conditions are right for the music to just do something – and I don’t know but I’ve always liked Carrie, I’ve always loved interviewing her, nice – kind – easy going etc – but seeing her just NAIL every single note and sing the way she did, turned me from ‘I like her music’ to ‘wow that was one of the best concerts I’ve been too’. Props to her leaving it all on stage!
Keith Urban has done that – in Atlanta, The Eagles in Dallas, and Garth Brooks in Biloxi (I sold my tickets for the Target Center that tour – but that show was awesome I hear too). I don’t know if it was an exceptional night for her or what but hearing her now, I am a BIG fan.
Click here for the rest of the staff picks from TJ, Fish, Shayne, and Kris Valentine.