DVR Alert: Carrie Underwood, Toby Keith, Blake Shelton, Reba And More On TV This Week
Don’t miss out on seeing your favorite artists on television this week. We have the schedule and details for you below. Set your DVR and see Carrie Underwood and Toby Keith making the late night circuit, Blake Shelton coaching his team through the LIVE rounds on The Voice, Reba continuing her comedic routine on the highly rated Malibu Country, and more!
Wednesday, November 7
- Blake Shelton has his hands full as coach on The Voice, and faces tough decisions during the Live Playoffs this week on this popular singing competition show. The Voice airs on NBC at 8pm ET.
- The Journey Home: A Soldier’s Story will air on GAC at 10pm ET (to re-air Nov. 8 through 11), hosted and narrated by Charlie Daniels, follows the stories of U.S. Army and Marine veterans returning home from the combat zones in Iraq and Afghanistan to face new challenges.
- The new drama Nashville, where all of the actors do their own singing, premiered October 10. The series airs again tongith at 10pm ET on ABC. In the pilot show, chart-topping Rayna James, played by Connie Britton, is a country superstar who’s popularity is starting to decline. Her record label thinks a concert tour opening up for Juliette Barnes, played by Hayden Panetierre, is exactly the boost her career needs. Sharing the stage with up and coming, sexy, pop vixen, however, is the last thing Rayna wants to do. Catch up on last weeks full episode here.
Thursday, November 8
- Hayden Panettiere is promoting the show Nashville (see listing above) on Chelsea Lately. Airs at 11pm ET on E!
- Carrie Underwood performs on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. If you are a Carrie Underwood follower and a Twilight fan you will get a double whammy as Fallon’s guest is Twilight’s famous vampire, Edward Cullen, aka Robert Pattinson! Late Night airs at 12:35am ET on NBC.
Friday, November 9
- Reba McEntire stars in the second episode of Malibu Country. The “Baby Steps” episode will show Reba entertaining the notion of a blind date, following rumors of her ex’s new romance. Airs on ABC at 8:30pm ET.
Monday, November 12
- Promoting his newest album, Hope On The Rocks, Toby Keith performs on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The Tonight Show airs on NBC at 11:35pm. Check out our latest exclusive interview with Toby Keith and find out what he thinks is the best song he’s ever written.
Tuesday, November 13
- Toby Keith will make a guest appearance on CBS’ The Talk! The Talk airs at 2pm ET/1pm PT and CT
- There never seems to be a dull moment with Craig Ferguson, so grab your ‘Red Solo Cup’ and get settled, (or set your DVR) in time to watch as Toby Keith performs on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson 12:35am ET
– Nanci Haskin, WYCD/Detroit