‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- Photos: BUZ’N At The MN State Fair 2014
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- VIDEO Yep, that’s a big dog riding/pedaling a bike. You’re Welcome.
- BUZ’N UNCUT On the Bus with @TobyKeithmusic ! @paulkoffy ‘s Unedited Interview with The Big Dog Daddy
- New Music to Know: With a Washboard and Spoon, the Ben Miller Band Go Their Own Musical Way
- Impact: Brad Paisley’s New Album ‘Moonshine in the Trunk’
- It’s A Tim McGraw Winning Weekend
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Son of Man Who Died at Hank Williams Jr. Concert Speaks Out
- Brad Paisley Premieres Lyric Video for ‘Shattered Glass': Watch
- New BUZ’N Merchandise At The State Fair
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Chase Rice Shows Depth on New Album ‘Ignite the Night’
- Hunter Hayes to Perform at Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day This Weekend
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift