‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- Watch: Taylor Swift Premieres Dramatic New Video for ‘Wildest Dreams’
- Photos: Kelsea Ballerini MN State Fair Meet And Greet
- Carrie Underwood Debuts ‘Smoke Break’ In Concert At The Minnesota State Fair: Watch
- Maddie and Tae: Giving Girls a Voice in Country Music
- Watch: Keith Urban Rocks Out in New “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16” Video
- New Thomas Rhett ‘Tangled Up’ Videos
- Win Dierks Bentley Tickets!
- Shania Twain Ticket Deal
- Luke Bryan Performs Singalong with Children’s Hospital Patients [VIDEO]
- Jana Kramer To Release New Album In October (& It Includes ‘I Got the Boy”)
- Check Out ‘Kacey For Lucchese’ A New Line Of Boots By Kacey Musgraves (photos)
- It’s a Flyaway Maddie & Tae Week!
- Win Pig ‘N Swig Tickets at the Renaissance Festival!
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- Clint Black To Release First New Album In 10 Years