‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- DRUNK AMERICANS VIDEO TOBY KEITH
- The official site for the pill that makes your flatulences smell of roses
- Yeah, No, Really – I’m building a time machine for Real, I think.
- Photos: Josh Dorr Live! At BUZ’N
- Kids Teach Russell Brand About Thanksgiving
- Jamey Johnson Talks Surprise Christmas EP ‘The Christmas Song,’ Flugelhorn Solos
- Sara Evans Illuminates a Nashville Mansion in ‘Put My Heart Down’ Video: Watch
- Josh Turner Sits Back and Relaxes in His ‘Lay Low’ Video: Watch
- Toby Keith Shows His Goofy Side in ‘Drunk Americans’ Video: Watch
- Win Tickets To See Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean
- Kenny Chesney And Jason Aldean Target Field On Sale Details
- Interview: Kip Moore Explains New Album Delay & Praises The Boss: ‘Springsteen Gave Me Hope’
- Love and Theft Get Spiritual on ‘Whiskey on My Breath': Listen
- Jake Owen Depicts Life’s Struggles in ‘What We Ain’t Got’ Video: Watch
- Willie Nelson Releases Video for ‘Who’ll Buy My Memories': Watch