‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- Darius Rucker Releases ‘Homegrown Honey’ Video: Watch
- Florida Georgia Line Go ‘Bumpin’ the Night’ on New Track: Listen
- Dierks Bentley Raises $335K for Charity at Miles & Music Benefit
- Win MammoJam Tickets Six Times A Day
- We Can Survive Flyaway
- See ‘Ultimate Aldean’ At Mill City Nights
- See Dan + Shay At The Cambria Gallery On 7th
- Win A Phantom’s Feast At Trail Of Terror
- Impact: Blake Shelton
- Watch Jason Aldean Dodge A Crazed Fan On-Stage!
- Justin Moore Announces Second Leg of Off the Beaten Path Tour
- Rape Charges at Boston Keith Urban Concert Dropped
- Win Garth Brooks Tickets
- Every Musician Who’s Hosted ‘Saturday Night Live,’ Ranked
- Carrie Underwood to Release ‘Greatest Hits’ Album This December, New Single ‘Something in The Water’ Next Week