‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- Alan Jackson At The MN State Fair
- Chase Bryant Lands First Headlining Tour in 2015
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Win Eric Paslay Tickets
- Radio.com Minimation: Florida Georgia Line Teach Luke Bryan How To Fall Down
- The Saddest Christmas Tree EVER
- Blake Shelton Brings Nice Country Jokes & ‘Neon Light’ to ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Win Tickets To The Lake Home & Cabin Show
- Win Timberwolves Heels & Hoops Tickets
- Win Tickets To The International Motorcycle Show
- See Frankie Ballard At Mill City Nights
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Photos: Canaan Smith Live! At BUZ’N
- Chris Stapleton Announces Debut Solo Album to Drop in May
- Blake Shelton Hosts SNL Tomorrow Night!