‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- Take A Look Inside Miranda Lambert’s Tour Bus [VIDEO]
- Garth Brooks Adds More Dates in Chicago
- New Music to Know: Sturgill Simpson’s ‘Metamodern’ Country Is Turning Heads, Including Zac Brown’s
- Country Music In the Digital Age, From Apps to Festivals
- Maddie & Tae Fire Shots At Bro Country With New ‘Girl In A Country Song’ Video
- Miranda Lambert Breaks Down Into Tears On Camera (Video)
- Stream An Interview with Kenny Rogers at Country Music Hall of Fame Next Month
- Interview: Thompson Square on Heart-Wrenching New Single ‘I Can’t Outrun You’
- Alan Jackson’s Country Music Hall of Fame Exhibit to Include ‘Chattahoochee’ Jet Ski, Harley-Davidson Cycle
- Need A Summer Vacation? Enter To Win Your Golf Getaway!
- TJ’s Jason Aldean Interview
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews
- Go Behind The Scenes Of ‘Small Town Throwdown’ With Brantley Gilbert & Friends!
- New Randy Travis ‘Influences’ Album Due in August
- Luke Bryan to Honor U.S. Troops with Free Tickets to Chicago Concert