‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- New Hunter Hayes Album ‘Storyline’ to Be Released May 6
- Crazy Video – Snow Swimming
- Keith Urban Announces His 2014 Raise ‘Em Up Tour
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Now Includes Danielle Bradbery, Lee Brice, Florida Georgia Line, More
- Miranda Lambert Announces New Album ‘Platinum’ Coming in June
- BUZN Behind the scenes with Frankie Ballard video
- Bed Pan Birthday present….CHECK!
- Vince Gill & Paul Franklin Tell Stories About ‘Bakersfield’
- Win A Six Foot Sub From Subway
- See Sawyer Brown At Grand Casino
- IMPACT: Sara Evans
- Luke Bryan Previews His ‘Spring Break 6′ EP on LBTV
- Florida Georgia Line & Luke Bryan Party In (and On) a Truck in ‘This Is How We Roll’ Video
- Exclusive BUZ’N @ 102.9 Stories with Kip Moore!
- Win Country Jam Tickets & A Trip To The ACM Awards