‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- See Kacey Musgraves At Music In The Zoo
- Win A Fishing Opener Trip To Eddy’s Resort
- Camp In A Brand New Winnebago At Tree Town
- Impact: Zac Brown Band Pushes Musical Barriers on New Album ‘Jekyll + Hyde’
- Win Tickets To See Zac Brown Band Perform In 3 Different Cities
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Reba Would Like to Be a Villain on ‘Nashville’
- Justin Moore Is Trying to Go Gold & Will Give You Prizes If You Help Him Out
- New Music to Know: Old Dominion is the Band Writing Today’s Country Hits
- Embarrassing moment with Eric Paslay
- Native Americans Claim Disrespect, Walk Off Set of Adam Sandler’s Netflix Film
- Innocent Man Released From Prison After 36 Years, Asks For A What? (WATCH)
- Watch Kris Kristofferson Cover Tom Petty’s ‘I Won’t Back Down’ for History Channel Series
- See Miranda Lambert Without Makeup for ‘People’ Most Beautiful
- You won’t believe what one MN TROOPER caught someone doing behind the wheel!