‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Check Out Your Favorite Artists First Instagram Post For #TBT
- Blake Shelton Announces 2016 Tour Dates
- Watch Luke Bryan’s Romantic Video for ‘Strip It Down’
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Ladies These Are The Top Ten Things You Do To Your Body That Guys Hate
- These Are The Best Inventions From Each State
- Brett Eldredge Has An Alter Ego Named Xander
- MammoJam VIP Tickets Text-To-Win on the :10s All Weekend!
- 1. Don’t go to St. Louis! 2. America Has gone TOO FAR 3. Every 28 hours this happens where? 4. HOCKEY
- Watch: Cole Swindell Acoustic Version Of ‘Let Me See Ya Girl’
- Shania Twain Cancels Tour Dates Due to Respiratory Infection
- Watch These Pee-Wee Football Player Forget They Are Playing Football!
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?
- McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Menu Is Here!