‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- Win Eric Church Tickets
- HA! Jason Aldean Is Funny!
- Mike And Ike Movie Mania!
- Win Tickets To The Pro Bull Riders Blue DEF Velocity Tour
- Win A Subway Party Platter
- Watch Jason Aldean’s Sexy ‘Burnin’ It Down’ Video
- Trisha Yearwood & Kelly Clarkson Duet on ‘PrizeFighter': Listen
- Need Some Laughs? Check out Taylor Swift Video Outtakes
- It’s A Billy Currington Winning Weekend
- Glen Campbell’s ‘I’ll Be Me’ Documentary To Hit Theaters Oct. 24
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Dolly Parton Accepts Kenny Rogers’ ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Ok, One More. Homer Simpson Does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Swon Brothers Releasing Self-Titled Major Label Debut in October
- After Rumored Suicide Scare, Josh Gracin is Back On the Road & Writing