‘The Voice’ Season 2 Scores Big Ratings Following Super Bowl, Watch Performance Highlights Here
Season 2 of NBC’s The Voice kicked off following the Super Bowl on Sunday night and thanks to the huge lead-in audience, the premiere scored the biggest ratings for a non-sports telecast on any network in 6 years. Although that statistic doesn’t mean quite as much since it was the biggest sporting event anywhere that preceded it.
37.6 million people stuck around after the game to see the first round of auditions for the singing competition. Original judges Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green have returned for season 2.
Some of the performance highlights:
If you saw the fancy, action-themed promo above, check out the behind-the-scenes “making of” video:
More of the latest stories:
- This Might Be The Cutest Moment Ever Between Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher
- Watch Darius Rucker Celebrate His Roots in ‘Southern Style’ Video
- Miranda Lambert Joins Friends on Stage in Nashville
- We Can’t Wait: Eric Church Next Artist In Country Music Hall Of Fame
- Here’s Why Blake Shelton Threw All Of Miranda’s Things On The Porch: PHOTOS
- Dierks Bentley’s Nashville Home is Amazing [PHOTOS]
- Odds A Country Song On The Top 100 Will Refer To Alcohol Are 1 in 5
- Blake Shelton Releases Video For New Single “Gonna”
- It’s A Chase Rice Winning Weekend
- Be in Kelsea Ballerini’s DIBS Video!
- Where to Donate for Cecil the Lion
- 9th Annual ACM Honors Performers Announced, Jake Owen to Host
- Ashley Monroe Announces 2015 Blade Tour Dates
- Chase Rice Myth Presale
- [Video] Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Rock The Stage Together