Are Kids On The Horizon For Lady Antebellum?
The famous trio Lady Antebellum share more than country music awards, they share true love! With all three members either married or engaged, it’s safe to say these three friends are doing just fine for themselves. But the better question is… will we have Baby Antebellum’s in the near future?
Lady Antebellum &… “I’ll speak for myself that I’m in a much happier place,” singer Hillary Scott tells Country Weekly. “We’re excited to all be going through the same things quickly after the other, so it’s really fun. Love is in the air.“ Hillary married drummer Chris Tyrrell in January, complementing Charles Kelley’s marriage to Cassie McConnell in 2009. Bringing up the rear is newly engaged Dave Haywood who proposed in December.
“It’s nice [that they are] going through the same thing,” Charles Kelley admits. “And you know we’re gonna figure out the next step when kids come, what that’s going to be. We’ll stick them in the bottom bay of the bus so you don’t hear them when they cry,” he says with a laugh. Hillary adds that it would make a “wicked nursery” under there.
For now, though, they’re all very happy touring, making music and celebrating in their newest stage of life, but if the time comes? We don’t see them running away from the chance to have a few Baby Antebellum’s on board!
Trending on The New 103.7
- ACMs, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley & More Enter the Guinness Book of World Records
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Neil Young & Willie Nelson’s Sons Reveal Album Release and Tour Dates
- Naturally, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard Released Their ‘It’s All Going to Pot’ Video Today: Watch
- Lady Antebellum’s ‘Long Stretch of Love’ Video Showcases Sold-Out O2 Performance: Watch