Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- Chris Lane on Covering Mario’s ‘Let Me Love You’
- Brooke Eden Yearns for Chivalry on ‘Sunday Mornin’
- Miranda Lambert Shares Adorable Throwback Thursday Dog Photo
- Watch: This Is How You Deal With Telephone Scammers
- Watch: Fan Heckles Team Europe At The Ryder Cup About Missing A Putt, Fan Gets Pulled Out Of The Crowd To Putt It, And Makes it