Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- See Dierks Bentley Home and Away Text-To-Win on the :10s All Weekend!
- Sam Hunt Releases ‘Single for the Summer’ Music Video
- 5 Best Tracks on Dierks Bentley’s New Album, ‘Black’
- Here Are The Weird Question People in Every State Google More Than Anyone Else?
- These Are The Most Misspelled Words In Each State