Chris Cagle Pens New Song At Stout Pull Called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl”
Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- 12 Insane Photos Of The Buffalo Snowstorm
- Alison Krauss, Conor Oberst Added to Emmylou Harris Tribute Concert
- Jennifer Nettles Named Honorary Chair of 2015 Georgia 4-H Gala
- MONDAY ONLY – Win A Trip To Luke Bryan’s ‘Crash My Playa’
- Toby Keith, Lady Antebellum, Big & Rich Team for CMT’s Ultimate Kickoff Party