Chris Cagle Pens New Song At Stout Pull Called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl”
Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- Photos: Josh Dorr Live! At BUZ’N
- Kids Teach Russell Brand About Thanksgiving
- Jamey Johnson Talks Surprise Christmas EP ‘The Christmas Song,’ Flugelhorn Solos
- Sara Evans Illuminates a Nashville Mansion in ‘Put My Heart Down’ Video: Watch
- Josh Turner Sits Back and Relaxes in His ‘Lay Low’ Video: Watch