Chris Cagle Pens New Song At Stout Pull Called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl”
Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- Watch: Dierks Bentley’s Video For ‘Riser’ Will Make You Cry Like A Baby
- Brad Paisley Drops ‘Country Nation’ Music Video
- Is Garth Brooks Remaking ‘Friends In Low Places’ with Country Superstars?
- Luke Bryan Jumps Off Stage After Spotting Old Neighbor in Crowd [VIDEO]
- Think you would recognize Sam Hunt on the Street?