Chris Cagle Pens New Song At Stout Pull Called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl”
Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- Lucy Hale Cancels Winter 2015 Tour Due to Vocal Cord Strain
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- Cole Swindell Says 2014 Is the Best Year of His Life
- Travis Tritt, Montgomery Gentry, and More Join Forces with Charlie Daniels Band for Volunteer Jam
- Watch Stephen Colbert’s All-Star Goodbye to ‘The Colbert Report’