Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- BUZ’N Half DUZ’N 5th Anniversary Line-Up Reveal
- Wynonna Judd Announces 2017 Roots and Revival Tour
- Trump’s Inaugural Concert Highlighted by Toby Keith, Lee Greenwood
- Watch: Lady A Performs New Single “You Look Good” For The First Time
- Lady Antebellum Drop ‘You Look Good’ Announce Album, Tour for 2017