Chris Cagle Pens New Song At Stout Pull Called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl”
Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- Impact: Zac Brown Band Pushes Musical Barriers on New Album ‘Jekyll + Hyde’
- Win Tickets To See Zac Brown Band Perform In 3 Different Cities
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Reba Would Like to Be a Villain on ‘Nashville’
- Justin Moore Is Trying to Go Gold & Will Give You Prizes If You Help Him Out