Talk about inspiration! Charlotte proved to be just the muse [mp3com-artist]Chris Cagle[/mp3com-artist] needed at the Stout Pull. While talking to the audience, lyrical inspiration hit and next thing we knew… Chris had penned an entirely new song just for those country girls at the Stout Pull. We really think it could be a hit!
It’s a little funny, a little serious and just what music needs to be. After all, “Red Solo Cup” from [mp3com-artist]Toby Keith[/mp3com-artist] made it right? This one from Chris Cagle is called “She’s Any Girl Cause She’s A Country Girl.“ Watch out, Billboard charts! Here comes Cagle.
By the way, we raised $1,400 for Loaves & Fishes from your generous donations!
Trending on The New 103.7
- Ricky Skaggs to Perform First Country Concert in 20 Years
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini’s Goofy Charades Striptease
- Toby Keith Releases New Song About Crappy Golfers, And A Lot Of Us Can Relate To It
- Luke Bryan Lets An 88-Year-Old Fan Touch His Rear
- Florida Georgia Line & Backstreet Boys to Unite for ‘CMT Crossroads’